Top Ten Signs You Should Have Lived During the Victorian Age
- All the furniture in your home dates precisely within the ranges of 1837-1901
- Your daughter is the only one at the dance with her own chaperone
- Van Dykes is your Home Depot.
- You even store your bills in scrapbooks
- Your garden is starting to look like it belongs at the Osbourne House
- You think Martha Stewart has nothing on William Morris
- There are more images of Jenny Lind around your house than those of your immediate family members
- You're running out of what-not shelves for your what-nots
- You think of houses built in the 1940s as "new"
- If a guest brings flowers you begin to wonder which epergne to use
Copyright © 2007RareVictorian.com
Please send us your ideas for the Top Ten List!
Email this page link to a friend
Back to RareVictorian.com